Thursday, August 2, 2012

Ray Staples - The Room Doctor - goes Home

JULY 16, 2012 - Ray Staples, The Room Doctor, and dear friend went Home, peacefully, in Toronto, Ontario. Ray never feared death (see the article at www.quillsquotesandnotes.com/ws-staples.htm about her Near Death Experience) just the process. Now she was finally able to go through the tunnel of light - and stay. I, along with her family, friends and associates, will miss her dearly, yet I know that she lives on in our memories, and in that world beyond the tunnel of light. I treasure the time spent with her, and will always remember her wit and wisdom. Enjoy the short journey with Ray through the story mentioned above; it is but a mere taste of the personality and life of a truly amazing woman who certainly has made a difference in the lives of many.

Visit http://raystaples.rdiv.com/ for a full biography, photos, and announcement of the Celebration of Life in the fall.


Here's a picture of Ev and Ray before their move from the little house on Birch Avenue in Toronto... taken by their niece Laine...

I'm gonna miss you Mama Ray

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, just trying to eat my lunch, and now I can hardly swallow because of the lump in my throat! Loved your stories. I too enjoyed watching Ray on Cityline. I especially loved the fact that she challenged us all to not only be bold in our homes, but in our lives....

Rosemary Phillips said...

Hi Brenda, thank you for your comments. There is a memorial coming up for Ray. I don't know when, next week or the following... I really do miss her... but know she's around...
Cheers R