Friday, October 12, 2012

Thank You John Denver



Today is the 15th Anniversary of John Denver's Going Home... poet, singer-songwriter, humanitarian, lover of humanity and all life upon this planet Earth. John Denver made a difference.

I give my thanks for your music, your heart, your caring; for your work towards making this planet a better place to live; for your insight, spirituality, and positive outlook even in times of desolation.

As your spirit soars free, so too now does the spirit of the Windstar Foundation. Your legacy remains with the Windstar Land Conservancy, Rocky Mountain Institute, and all those around the world who have benefitted from your vision.

You live on in our hearts as we all, in our own way, strive to live, love and make a difference.

Thank you John and thank you to all those who continue your work and vision!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've loved John Denver since I was ten or eleven, back in the early 1980s. I miss him so very much! Both he and his music were bright spots in my life.